Aku Kreatif, Aku Design, Aku Fotoshot Dan Lain-Lain

Personalie

29 January 2014

Such A Life Back...





Dear A.N



You found me when I'm fragile 
stranded in silence 

as the dust 
as if the sun is no longer shining 





This lonely heart .. 

you found me, 
when I fall 
and crashing silence, 
wrapped in melancholy, 
as if the sun is no longer shining 
This lonely heart ... 
haaaaa ... 
wound left in the heart
to go too deep 
crippling it my whole life .. my life .... my life 
give me love 
give me a sense of humor 

So I can .. 

like you 
and I want to touch you 
give me meaning of missing you 
so that I could life back 
You will be a light hearted wherever dead 
You know i have dark at heart 
of rose soul 


Ohhh ... 

from my nightmare 
give me love 
give me a sense of happiness 
so that I could 
like you 
let me touch you 
give me miss you 
so I can .. 
life back
life back 
life back 
life back 

life back again ..



2 comments:

Nurul Aleeya Natasha said...

A.N? may i know an stand for what ? :)

mafiapanda said...

aleeya natasha