Aku Kreatif, Aku Design, Aku Fotoshot Dan Lain-Lain

Personalie

31 January 2014

"No Matter"


To HER
  • I know I made u so upset right now and I always noticed that. 
  • Please pick it up the phone a.s.a.p. because I really want to talk to u. 
  • I will miss you even more and u know what I keep viewing ur picture.
  • Yes dear, u drive myself crazy to keep wanting to call you
  • I keep thinking of u.
  • I know u will put my anger on me. I want to call u right now to make u calm.
  • Egoistic? Yes u are and that makes u are my limited edition, my dear..>_<
  • I keep worry of u.
  • Yes, sometime I'm super duper busy but it not blocking me up to keep think bout u
  • As possible , I will find a way to talk to u. So, I will find a way to talk people that are around me. Just to get connected with u, sayang
  • I cannot I'm upset what u've done before
  • I hate to be alone without u.
  • It drove me crazy to do unwanted silly things 
That’s my promise .Love u so much Aleeya Natasha..."

No matter what has happened. No matter what u’ve done. No matter what u will do. I will always love u. I swear it."

0 comments: