Aku Kreatif, Aku Design, Aku Fotoshot Dan Lain-Lain

Personalie

10 February 2014

15 things I want to do..



15 little things I want to do..


1) Opening the car door for u, even if it's not all the time.

2) Stroking at ur face and hair while telling u how beautiful and gorgeous u are.

3) Looking at u dreamily while stating that I am very lucky to have u.

4) I want to enjoys ur massages 'whatapps' and all the little efforts of making for me.

5) I want u know that i'm noticed the smallest things ever, like ur contact lenses, ur shoes and especially ur smiles  & duckfaces.


6) I want to enjoys making love with u and could not get ur hands off.


7) I want to calls and texts u with sweet little messages when we are away from each other. Sob..Sob..


8) I want to calls every now and then just to make u laugh out loud and be happy. Wink..


9) I want to standing up for u when u gets bullied or pushed around.


10) I want to cuddles u to sleep and when we're got separated, I'm still grab u back to cuddle till u're snoring..hihi..Cute ever..


11) I want to listens to u and hushed ur tears away when u cried.


12) I would whistle or gaze longingly when u walks in front of me.


13) I could not bear to be away from u,  and want to be near u as much as I could.


14) I'm always prepared to provide u with whatever things u need, that I could afford.


15) I want to loves spending quiet time alone with u, without the disruptions and distractions of gadgets and techs.


Dear Aleeya, have you noticed?



0 comments: